Kenotom develops safety critical embedded systems with focus on the automotive electronics industry. The main activities lie in the area of Basic Software (drivers) for Electronic Control Units (ECUs), Function and Diagnostics Software for ECUs, Hardware Design, Testing and Test Automation of ECUs. Since the beginning in 2014 we have established several partnerships with some of the largest automotive electronics suppliers. Continuing the significant growth of last year, we are currently looking for additional engineers for all our sectors. The team keeps constantly growing, offering a dynamic working environment in the frontend of the automotive technology and significant evolution opportunities.
For our current needs we are looking to immediately employ 1 highly motivated Field Fault Analysis Engineer.
Electronic Control Units (ECUs) are placed into vehicles performing numerous automation and safety procedures. Testing of the functionalities of the ECUs is a key element to meet international levels of safety, since such Electronics that fail in the field are an active hazard to human life. The testing procedures must be rigorous, with a high sense of responsibility and with great attention to detail.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Understand the functionalities of the ECUs and their dependencies
- Individual case analysis of warranty and breakdown cases and comparison with known topics for findings on vehicle’s components
- Write reports with the analysis results
- Assignment to error images, error causes and product quality management point (errors on the field, DTC and/or customer statement analysis).
- Checking the effectiveness of corrective measures
- Mass data analysis using field data for the purpose of reactive quality analysis from various data sources
- Creation and maintenance of dashboards in client’s toolset
The candidate will be responsible for working as a part of a large development team with other engineers to ensure that program goals are met, schedules are maintained and problems encountered during the development process are resolved. The position is based in Thessaloniki, GR and occasional travel to the customer’s premise may occur.
Studies / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics / Physics / Mathematics / Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical/ Electronic Engineering or similar is required
- Relevant Master’s Degree in Embedded Systems or similar is a plus
- Knowledge of German is a must
- Documentation Skills – Ability to write fluently to describe system design & test results
- Familiarity with Vehicle Security Architecture and/or OTA Updates is desired
- Self-organized and willing to quickly learn new topics
- Strong awareness of quality and attention to detail and thoroughness
- High reliability, customer and service orientation
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Analytical thinking and skills
Please send your CVs at email@example.com referring to the Job Description, along with a motivational letter, reflecting the candidate’s personality and capability to perform the duties required.