Kenotom develops safety critical embedded systems with focus on the automotive industry. The main activities lie in the area of Basic Software (drivers) for Electronic Control Units (ECUs), Function and Diagnostics Software for ECUs, Testing and Test Automation of ECUs. Our young and agile team has grown from 2 people in 2014 to more than 70 people today, while we are constantly looking for more people to enforce our partnerships with some of the largest automotive electronics suppliers.
Kenotom provides a dynamic working environment in the frontend of the automotive technology.
In order to support our growth and the increasing demands on processes and financial monitoring we are looking to immediately employ 1 highly motivated Junior Financial Manager.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Support in improving the company´s financial processes and structure
- Support in the definition, establishment and monitoring of the company´s financial Key Performance Indicators
- Write offers and contracts for new projects, monitors their deliveries and their financial status, issues invoices and tracks payments
- Makes financial projections based on actual data and input from the management
- Coordinates and monitors the recording of the daily financial transactions
The position is based in Thessaloniki, Greece.
Studies / Experience
- Degree in Business Economics or similar is required
- Relevant Experience is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of English is required, knowledge of German is a significant plus
- Very good command of MS Office (able to use MS Excel functions) is required, experience with MS Access is a plus
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
Please send your CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org referring to the Job Description (FA_04_19)
along with a motivational letter, reflecting the candidate’s personality and capability to
perform the duties required.