Kenotom develops safety critical embedded systems with focus on the automotive electronics industry. The main activities lie in the area of Basic Software (drivers) for Electronic Control Units (ECUs), Function and Diagnostics Software for ECUs, Testing and Test Automation of ECUs. Our young and agile team has grown from 2 people in 2014 to almost 70 people today, while we are constantly looking for more people to enforce our partnerships with some of the largest automotive electronics suppliers.
Kenotom provides a dynamic working environment in the frontend of the automotive technology.
For our current needs we are looking immediately to employ 3 highly motivated Function Software Engineers.
Electronic Control Units (ECUs) are placed into vehicles performing numerous automation and safety procedures. The development of the Control and Automation Software of such units is a demanding procedure, requiring deep understanding of the vehicle dynamics, knowledge in electronics and high programming skills. Additionally, testing of the functionalities is a key element to meeting international levels of safety – known as ASIL in the automotive industry. Such Electronics that fail in the field are an active hazard to human life. The testing procedures must be rigorous, with a high sense of responsibility and with great attention to detail.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Design and implement, control, automation and diagnostics software functionalities of ECUs with C and Matlab-Simulink.
- Adapt existing functionalities based on customer Change Requests.
- Implement and execute test sequences that are added in the customer’s Test Automation Suite for testing ECUs with Hardware-in-the-Loop testing methods.
The candidate will be responsible for working as a part of a large development team with other engineers to ensure that program goals are met, schedules are maintained and problems encountered during the development process are resolved. The position is based in Thessaloniki, Greece but a travel time at the customer site at the start of the project may be required.
Studies / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Automation Engineering or similar is required
- Relevant Master’s Degree in Control and Automation or similar is a plus
- Experience in Matlab-Simulink
- At least one high-level programming language (C is preferred)
- Experience in modeling and control of electric, mechanic and hydraulic systems
- Testing principles, requirements management
- Experience in source control, change management and issue tracking
- Familiarity with Real-Time systems concepts
- Familiarity with embedded systems concepts (microcontrollers, peripherals, communication protocols, etc.)
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Documentation Skills – Ability to write fluently to describe system design & test results
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers, supervisors and customers
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of German is a plus
Please send your CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a motivational letter, reflecting the candidate’s personality and capability to perform the duties required.