Kenotom develops safety critical embedded systems with focus on the automotive electronics industry. The main activities lie in the area of Basic Software (drivers) for Electronic Control Units (ECUs), Function and Diagnostics Software for ECUs, Testing and Test Automation of ECUs. Since the beginning in 2014 we have established several partnerships with some of the largest automotive electronics suppliers, while currently we are expanding in all our sectors, aiming to increase our team by more than additional 15 engineers until the end of the year. The team keeps constantly growing, offering a dynamic working environment in the frontend of the automotive technology and significant evolution opportunities
For our current needs in the powertrain domain we are looking immediately to employ 4 highly motivated Function Software Engineers.
Electronic Control Units (ECUs) are placed into vehicles performing numerous automation and safety procedures. The development of the Function Software of such units is a demanding procedure, requiring deep understanding of the vehicle dynamics, knowledge in electronics and high programming skills. Moreover, the software development processes, including testing (Unit Tests, HiL Tests etc,), reviews, documentation, static code analysis, requirements definition and more is a key element to meet international levels of safety, since such Electronics that fail in the field are an active hazard to human life.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Design, implement or adapt control, automation, communication and diagnostics software functionalities of ECUs with C and Matlab/Simulink/Targetlink.
- Perform unit tests and static code analysis
- Document the existing code, perform reviews
- Test the implemented functionalities in Hardware-in-the-Loop systems
The candidate will be responsible for working as a part of a large development team with other engineers to ensure that program goals are met, schedules are maintained and problems encountered during the development process are resolved. The position is based in Thessaloniki, GR and occasional travel to the customer’s premise may occur.
Studies / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Automation Engineering or similar is required
- Relevant Master’s Degree in Control and Automation or similar is a plus
- At least one high-level programming language (C is preferred, C++ is also a plus)
- Experience in Matlab-Simulink
- Experience in modeling and control of electric, mechanic and hydraulic systems
- Documentation skills – ability to write fluently to describe system design & test results
- Testing principles, requirements management
- Experience in source control, change management and issue tracking
- Familiarity with Real-Time systems concepts
- Familiarity with embedded systems concepts (microcontrollers, peripherals, communication protocols, etc.)
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers, supervisors and customers
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of German is a significant plus
Please send your CVs at email@example.com referring to the Job Description, along with a motivational letter, reflecting the candidate’s personality and capability to perform the duties required.