Kenotom develops safety critical embedded systems with focus on the automotive electronics industry. The main activities lie in the area of Basic Software (drivers) for Electronic Control Units (ECUs), Function and Diagnostics Software for ECUs, Testing and Test Automation of ECUs. Our young and agile team has grown from 2 people in 2014 to almost 70 people today, while we are constantly looking for more people to enforce our partnerships with some of the largest automotive electronics suppliers.
Kenotom provides a dynamic working environment in the frontend of the automotive technology.
For our current needs we are looking immediately to employ 2 highly motivated Java Engineers.
Electronic Control Units (ECUs) are placed into vehicles performing numerous automation and safety procedures. The Software running on these devices has to be enforced (flashed) in a secure, organized and automated process. The information systems that enable this functionality have to be rigorously tested, with a high sense of responsibility and with great attention to detail.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Test platform development in Java
- Test concept generation and test management
- Test description with Gherkin, test automation with Cucumber
- Develop mocks
- Tests execution
- Import testcases and test results into HP ALM/JIRA
The candidate will be responsible for working as part of a development team with other engineers to ensure that program goals are met, schedules are maintained and problems encountered during the development process are resolved. The position is based in Thessaloniki, GR and occasional travel to the customer’s premise may occur. An introductory workshop in Germany on the customer premise is planned for a duration of 2-3 weeks.
The project language is German, so command of the language is necessary.
Studies / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Informatics/Electrical Engineering or similar is required
- 2 years in proven Java development is a minimum, 5+ is a significant plus
- Experience with LabCar is a plus
- iSTQB certification is a plus
- Strong understanding & command of Swing, JNI and RMI
- Significant understanding & command of C/C++, XPATH
- Significant understanding & command of unix scripting (Bash, gawk)
- Ability to learn quickly and grasp a complex multi-tier solution
- Experience in source control, change management and issue tracking (JIRA)
- Knowledge of German is a must
- Understanding of Agile software development
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Documentation Skills – Ability to write fluently to describe system design & test results
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers, supervisors and customers
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Please send your CVs referring to the job description at email@example.com along with a motivational letter, reflecting the candidate’s personality and capability to perform the duties required.