Kenotom develops safety critical embedded systems with focus on the automotive electronics industry. The main activities lie in the area of Basic Software (drivers) for Electronic Control Units (ECUs), Function and Diagnostics Software for ECUs, Hardware Design, Testing and Test Automation of ECUs. Since the beginning in 2014 we have established several partnerships with some of the largest automotive electronics suppliers. Continuing the significant growth of last year, we are currently looking for additional engineers for all our sectors. The team keeps constantly growing, offering a dynamic working environment in the frontend of the automotive technology and significant evolution opportunities.
For our current needs we are looking to immediately employ 1 highly motivated Research & Development Engineer.
Following the tendencies that transform the automotive industry, i.e., electrification, autonomous vehicles, connectivity and smart cities, KENOTOM contributes to the development of various cutting-edge technologies, ranging from innovative ECU functionalities to the development of tools and services. Current topics include autonomous driving and automotive cybersecurity while we are constantly trying to gain additional collaborations in various fields of interest.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Contribute to the development, coordination and management in currently running EU/NSRF projects.
- Write deliverables and reports
- Search for calls in the fields of interest and contribute to writing proposals.
- Support in Kenotom R&D activities
The candidate will be part of the Kenotom R&D development team and work on internal R&D or EU/NSRF funded projects where collaboration with other project partners will take place to ensure that project goals are met, schedules are maintained and problems encountered during the development process are resolved. The position is based in Thessaloniki, GR and occasional travel to projects’ partners locations may occur.
Studies / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics / Physics / Mathematics / Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical/ Electronic Engineering or similar is required
- Relevant Master’s Degree in Embedded Systems or similar is a plus
- Strong communication skills are required
- Fluency in English language is mandatory
- Previous work on EU/NSRF Projects is considered as mandatory
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers, supervisors and customers
- Documentation Skills – Ability to write fluently and describe systems or technologies
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with embedded systems concepts
- At least one high-level programming language: C/C++ is mandatory. Python is a plus.
- Knowledge of Linux environments and ROS is a plus.
- Experience in source control, change management and issue tracking is a plus
Application Please send your CVs at email@example.com referring to the Job Description, along with a motivational letter, reflecting the candidate’s personality and capability to perform the duties required.