Function Software Development for ECUs
Kenotom specializes in the design and implementation of function software for control and automation of electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems. Our specifically designed software optimizes the system’s functionality, increases performance and guarantees the safety of the human being. Our experience comes from numerous automotive projects with focus in powertrain applications.
The areas of expertise include:
- Design and implementation of function software for control and automation.
- Design and implementation of Functional Safety Software based on the safety requirements.
- Design, implementation and optimization of closed and open loop controllers for hydraulic, electric and mechanic systems.
- C and C++
- Matlab/Simulink/Embedded Coder
All the aforementioned services are provided as well in the context of automotive conformation and safety standards such as AUTOSAR, ISO26262, MISRA etc.
- Basic Software Development
- Requirements Engineering
- Electronics Design & Development
- Software Architecture
- Unit and Component Tests and Testautomation
- Function Software Development for ECUs
- MiL/SIL/HiL Testing and Testautomation
- Systems Modelling for HiL/SiL/MiL
- Hardware-in-the-Loop Systems Design, Setup and Commissioning
- Control and Automation of Testbenches