Kenotom develops safety critical embedded systems with focus on the automotive electronics industry. The main activities lie in the area of Basic Software (drivers) for Electronic Control Units (ECUs), Function and Diagnostics Software for ECUs, Testing and Test Automation of ECUs. Our young and agile team has grown from 2 people in 2014 to more than 70 people today, while we are constantly looking for more people to enforce our partnerships with some of the largest automotive electronics suppliers.
Kenotom provides a dynamic working environment in the frontend of the automotive technology.
For our current needs we are looking immediately to employ 1 highly motivated Test Analysis Engineer.
ECUs are placed into vehicles performing numerous automation and safety procedures. In modern vehicles numerous ECUs are interconnected in complex network architectures with various network technologies. Testing of the ECU functionalities is a key element to meet international levels of safety, since such Electronics that fail in the field are an active hazard to human life. The testing procedures must be rigorous, with a high sense of responsibility and with great attention to detail.
Testing of the ECU functionalities and analyzing the resulting data is a demanding procedure, requiring understanding of the vehicle network architecture and various network technologies and the ability to dive into complex ECU functionalities and understand their inter-dependencies and their timing.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Analyze the trace data of vehicle network communication to find erratic behavior
- Understand the functionalities of the ECUs and analyze their problematic behavior to find the cause of the error
- Write reports with the analysis results and communicate with the customer
The candidate will be responsible for working as a part of a large team with other engineers to ensure that program goals are met, schedules are maintained and problems encountered are resolved. The position is based in Thessaloniki, GR and occasional travel to the customer’s premise may occur.
Studies / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics / Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar is required
- Relevant Master’s Degree in Embedded Systems or similar is a plus
- Involvement in embedded systems projects (hobby and/or professional) is a plus
- Understanding of various network technologies, including CAN, Flexray and Ethernet
- Ability to work with and handle problems of data acquisition tooling & instrumentation
- Familiarity with embedded systems concepts (microcontrollers, peripherals, external ASICs, communication protocols, etc.)
- Familiarity with Real-Time systems concepts
- Ability to navigate and understand large data sheets
- Experience in source control, change management and issue tracking
- Knowledge of German is a significant plus
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Documentation Skills – Ability to write fluently to describe system design & test results
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers, supervisors and customers
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Please send your CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to the current position, along with a motivational letter reflecting the candidate’s personality and capability to perform the duties required.