Kenotom develops safety critical embedded systems with focus on the automotive electronics industry. The main activities lie in the area of Basic Software (drivers) for Electronic Control Units (ECUs), Function and Diagnostics Software for ECUs, Testing and Test Automation of ECUs. Our young and agile team has grown from 2 people in 2014 to more than 60 people today, while we are constantly looking for more people to enforce our partnerships with some of the largest automotive electronics suppliers.
Kenotom provides a dynamic working environment in the frontend of the automotive technology.
For our current needs we are looking immediately to employ 2 highly motivated Test Automation Engineers.
Electronic Control Units (ECUs) are placed into vehicles performing numerous automation and safety procedures. Such Electronics that fail in the field are an active hazard to human life, consequently the testing procedures must be rigorous, with a high sense of responsibility and with great attention to detail. Testing is a key element to meet international standards of safety.
The primary responsibility of this position is to define, implement and execute automatic test sequences that are added in the customer’s Test Automation Suite for testing ECUs. Implementation must tightly match a given set of requirements and provide robust methods for verifying the desired functionality of the ECU.
The candidate will be responsible for working with other engineers to ensure that program goals are met, schedules are maintained and problems encountered during the development process are satisfactorily resolved. The position will be based in Thessaloniki, Greece and occasional travel to the customer’s premise in Germany may occur.
Strong candidates shall have experience in testing processes, Matlab, electronics and at least one high-level programming language (preferably python).
- Development of automatic test sequences following the customer’s guidelines
- Testing of Electronic Control Units (ECUs) with
- Model-in-the-Loop Testing
- Software-in-the-Loop Testing
- Hardware-in-the-Loop Testing
- Investigation and clearing of the cause of errors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Science required. Relevant Master’s Degree is a plus.
- At least one high-level programming language (Python is preferred)
- Testing principles, requirements management
- Experience in source control, change management and issue tracking
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Knowledge of CAN-bus is a plus
- Experience with real-time PC-Based systems is a plus
- Experience in electric, mechanic and hydraulic system modeling is a plus
- Knowledge of German is not a must, but a significant asset.
- Documentation Skills – Ability to write fluently and describe system design and test results
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers, supervisors and customers
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Please send your CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a motivational letter, reflecting the candidate’s personality and capability to perform the duties required.