Kenotom develops safety critical embedded systems with focus on the automotive electronics industry. The main activities lie in the area of Basic Software (drivers) for Electronic Control Units (ECUs), Function and Diagnostics Software for ECUs, Testing and Test Automation of ECUs. Our young and agile team has grown from 2 people in 2014 to more than 70 people today, while we are constantly looking for more people to enforce our partnerships with some of the largest automotive electronics suppliers.
Kenotom provides a dynamic working environment in the frontend of the automotive technology.
For our current needs we are looking immediately to employ 1 highly motivated Test Data Analysis Engineer.
ECUs are placed into vehicles performing automation and safety procedures. In modern vehicles numerous ECUs are interconnected in complex network architectures and with different network technologies. Testing of the ECU functionalities is a key element to meet international levels of safety, since such devices that fail in the field are an active hazard to human life. The testing procedures must be rigorous, with a high sense of responsibility and with great attention to detail.
Testing of the ECU functionalities and analyzing the resulting data is a demanding procedure, requiring understanding of the vehicle network architecture and technologies and the ability to dive into complex ECU functionalities and understand their inter-dependencies and their timing.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Analyze diagnostic errors of vehicle driving cycles and ECU tests
- Understand the functionalities of the ECUs and their dependencies in order to analyze the behavior
- Communicate with testers, drivers and the technical department in order to find the cause of the errors
- Write reports with the analysis results
The candidate will be responsible for working as a part of a team with other engineers to ensure that program goals are met, schedules are maintained and problems encountered are resolved. The position is based in Thessaloniki, GR and occasional travel to the customer’s premise may occur.
Studies / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics / Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar is required
- Relevant Master’s Degree in Embedded Systems or similar is a plus
- Knowledge of German is a must
- Strong communication skills are required
- Understanding of various network technologies, including CAN, Flexray and Ethernet
- Ability to work with and handle problems of data acquisition tooling & instrumentation
- Familiarity with real time embedded systems concepts
- Experience in source control, change management and issue tracking
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Documentation Skills – Ability to write fluently to describe system design & test results
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Please send your CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to the current position (TDAE_02_21), along with a motivation letter reflecting the candidate’s personality and capability to perform the duties required.