Kenotom develops safety critical embedded systems with focus on the automotive electronics industry. The main activities lie in the area of Basic Software (drivers) for Electronic Control Units (ECUs), Function and Diagnostics Software for ECUs, Testing and Test Automation of ECUs. Since the beginning in 2014 we have established several partnerships with some of the largest automotive electronics suppliers, while currently we are expanding in all our sectors, aiming to increase our team by more than additional 15 engineers until the end of the year. The team keeps constantly growing, offering a dynamic working environment in the frontend of the automotive technology and significant evolution opportunities
For our current needs we are looking to immediately employ 3 highly motivated Test Data Analysis Engineers.
Electronic Control Units (ECUs) are placed into vehicles performing numerous automation and safety procedures. The low-level software development of such units is a demanding procedure, requiring deep understanding of the microcontroller and its peripherals, knowledge in electronics and high programming skills. Additionally, testing of the functionalities is a key element to meet international levels of safety, since such Electronics that fail in the field are an active hazard to human life. The testing procedures must be rigorous, with a high sense of responsibility and with great attention to detail.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Analyze diagnostic errors of vehicle driving cycles and ECU tests
- Understand the functionalities of the ECUs and their dependencies in order to analyze the behavior
- Communicate with testers, drivers and the technical department in order to find the cause of the errors
- Write reports with the analysis results
The candidate will be responsible for working as a part of a large development team with other engineers to ensure that program goals are met, schedules are maintained and problems encountered during the development process are resolved. The position is based in Thessaloniki, GR and occasional travel to the customer’s premise may occur.
Studies / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics / Physics / Mathematics / Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical/ Electronic Engineering or similar is required
- Relevant Master’s Degree in Embedded Systems or similar is a plus
- Knowledge of German is a must
- Strong communication skills are required
- Understanding of various network technologies, including CAN, Flexray and Ethernet
- Ability to work with and handle problems of data acquisition tooling & instrumentation
- Familiarity with real time embedded systems concepts
- Experience in source control, change management and issue tracking
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Documentation Skills – Ability to write fluently to describe system design & test results
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Please send your CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org referring to the Job Description, along with a motivational letter, reflecting the candidate’s personality and capability to perform the duties required.